Custom Search

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Our Untold Love Story

I met my one true love at my 2nd year high. He was the “good boy image” meaning home-school boy, he doesnt hang out with other boys if it's not related to school. He was also intelligent especially in Mathematics- that on the contrary my lowest grade recorded in my life hehe. HE used to be my tutor in that subject. With these youthful reasons i liked him considered my first true love. Unfortunately He didnt like me though i swallowed my pride before the end of our second year high i told him i like him/ i love him but he told me he love me as a friend (so painful that i told my self that i will never do that again- tell guys that i like them, will never make moves, let the guys make the move)so for years we were just BEST FRIENDS… ( i accepted lower level better than loose him at all) . But the feelings remain.. for months, one year..two years.. and every year counts from the time i met him.

I had boyfriends (of course! i was young, beautiful, and intelligent (except math)- that's what you call confidence! haha) i dont want to let my self be closed to one guy who doesnt love me the way i wanted to haha) but every relationship last only for 3-6months and everytime i break it up i always go to christian and cry and at the back of my mind i was hoping if it was him i would have not cried (still hoping)


…..and finally i’ve been into a relationship, serious relationship not to Christian but to a Chinese guy, (it must be because i was already 25 years old that time) my MBA classmate…but before i gave my Love to this pure blooded Chinese (doesnt even know how to speak tagalog) i still i hoped that my Best Friend can love me more than a friend, i asked him "do you want me to go with this guy to china? unfortunately still i’ve got cold response he said "kung sa kanya ka masaya (if you are happy with him)" . (kainis di nya talaga ko type!)

Finally when i was about to leave to China to follow my Chinese boyfriend, Christian and i had a chance to go to tagaytay for a business trip (i didnt tell him that i was already preparing to leave )…it was the sweetest moment i had with him- laughing out loud...walking in the rain upon going to the piggery (the business we're supposed to enter into).. we had lunch in bulaluhan and made long long converstation along the road. It was our first time to be together that long enough to talk about everthing we had the past years, business, family and etc.


Because as you may know for 12 years we go out for a dinner, movies, short talks, and would you believe i was the one asking him to go out!!!! even attending birthdays of our common friend i was the one pushing him to attend...but at that moment we were in tagaytay, in bulaluhan (picture above we're not in the picture because i went back to take a photo of that place for my documentation hehe ), at the bus, …that’s the time he realized I am the woman he’s waiting for (that's according to him) - tip: it really takes Quality time to know someone deeply. It doesnt matter how long you've known someone but the quality time you've spent together.

After that day in Tagaytay, EVERYDAY he texts me, he picks me up in the office, chat with me online, ask me out for dinner (which is for the first time he did for the past 12 years) and for the 1st time he gave me roses and chocolates on a valentines day- February 2007. But didnt give special meaning yet about what he was doing not until i recieved a 3 page long love letter detailing what he has done for 12 years to ignore me, ignore his feelings and looked to other girls but didnt have any formal relationship. and



Powerful Words from Christian: "long before, God is telling me to love you but i keep resisting, and for 12 years, you and God is shaping my heart to love you until that tagaytay day"



….at first i turned away from him because i didnt expect that behind our friendship he'll now feel the feelings i had for him for years. As you know when i asked him if i can go with that guy in China i already forego the hope that Christian and I can still be together (despite that i think my subconcious didnt let him go even just for a second)



I turned away because i know i have a boyfriend waiting in China and but an invisible hand moved mysteriously, my chinese boyfriend was accepted in a company in Dubai and going to Dubai is more difficult for me than going to China. So there I had time to think over, i asked older people, friends, what's the best advise to get in to choosing between Christian and that Chinese guy. Then i remember the book “How to Find One True Love” by Bo Sanchez…. when i was reading that book i only thought of person who perfectly fits all my checklist in love Bo said dont settle for less than you're checklist otherwise you will always find that missing piece in your checklist all time of your relationship and i cant think other person …it’s, CHRISTIAN LIBRAMONTE ANGELES, We’ve been friends for 12 years and gone through a lot things, 1st true love never dies ant it's true for me and he was the one i wrote in my diary (ill show you my diary ) 12 years ago that he is my dream guy and my one true love….the waiting is over-- definitely i chose Christian.

Relationship that's was purified by love and God

Last November 30, 2008 at the Kerygma Conference 2008 we’ve made a commitment to God being in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship be pure. FANTASTIC!

Now! Im going to marry my dream guy, my mr right, my one true love,my God's Gift.

"once he told me in our prayer time- im sorry i cannot give you your dream wedding then i sweetly replied " You are my dream man and I already have my dream wedding"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let our experiences be your guide

Our Wedding and Marriage Life